[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade help

dannygordo

Wow, how did you score those receivers?

As you probably well know, Addai has been one of the more consistent fantasy backs this year scoring a touchdown in pretty much every game since week 3. Re: Steve Smith, despite his underwhelming albeit productive stat line last week, he is still the #1 fantasy WR in most formats. Verdict: While you are certainly stacked at the WR position you are giving up way too much in return for Steven Jackson by including Addai. Steve Smith for Steven Jackson straight up is what you should counter with.

Help a brother out

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=305170

I wouldn't do it myself...you're giving away way too much for the only weapon on a crappy team. I wouldn't do the deal straight up for either of your guys. According to the Huddle's rankings, you'd be giving up the #14 RB (Addai) and the #15 WR (Smith) for the #10 RB (Jackson). That just doesn't make any sense, and I don't think Jackson is enough of an upgrade to give Smith away.