[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donald Driver Trade

kdrkid81

Ok a guy in my league has Driver on the Trading Block. He needs a RB in return. I have gore, coffee, shon green, pierre thomas, mike bell, mendenhall, and donald brown. In my league we start 3 WR and its a PPR with 10 yards per rec equals 1 point with 6 for a TD. My recievers are Fitz, Marshall, Braylon Edwards, Nate Washington and Collie. Marshall and Fitz have been solid but Edwards is killing me. Washington can replace him but I would rather somone of the caliber of Driver. If I can get mendenhall for driver would you do it? I will not give up gore and I am not sure if he would want Thomas. Do you think Mendenhall for Driver is worth it and do you think I can live without Mendenhall with my other RB's?

Ok a guy in my league has Driver on the Trading Block. He needs a RB in return. I have gore, coffee, shon green, pierre thomas, mike bell, mendenhall, and donald brown. In my league we start 3 WR and its a PPR with 10 yards per rec equals 1 point with 6 for a TD. My recievers are Fitz, Marshall, Braylon Edwards, Nate Washington and Collie. Marshall and Fitz have been solid but Edwards is killing me. Washington can replace him but I would rather somone of the caliber of Driver. If I can get mendenhall for driver would you do it? I will not give up gore and I am not sure if he would want Thomas. Do you think Mendenhall for Driver is worth it and do you think I can live without Mendenhall with my other RB's?

No way you're going to get Driver for Mendenhall. Other than the Monday night game, he's been below average in terms of fantasy numbers all season. I'd offer something like Thomas and Collie for Driver to get a feeling of what he wants. Chances are that wont get it done but you'll know whether he's interested in Thomas and manage to get Driver without parting with Gore. You could even offer Thomas and Mendenhall. Start Gore and Bell or Gore and Green.

No way you're going to get Driver for Mendenhall. Other than the Monday night game, he's been below average in terms of fantasy numbers all season. I'd offer something like Thomas and Collie for Driver to get a feeling of what he wants. Chances are that wont get it done but you'll know whether he's interested in Thomas and manage to get Driver without parting with Gore. You could even offer Thomas and Mendenhall. Start Gore and Bell or Gore and Green.

He already told me he is interested in Mendenhall. Do you think I can live without him with the RB's I have?

He already told me he is interested in Mendenhall. Do you think I can live without him with the RB's I have?

If you can get Driver for just Mendenhall, you should do that trade immediately before he changes his mind. Mendenhall may have a good second half of the season, but like I said...he's only been good in one game. You'll still be able to start Thomas as your #2 RB. After you get Driver, I'd try to package some combo of Bell, Green, Thomas for a better #2 back. You might try to find whoever has Knowshon Moreno and try to get him for cheap. Moreno has been putting up great numbers since he started getting touches in week 2 and has kind of been under the radar.

yea I would like to get another rb as well. I had the last pick in the draft and since its a PPR after I got gore I went with 3 stright WR's then took thomas in the 5th thinking he would be great but looks like bell is starting to emerge so I picked him up as well. The steal of the draft went to me getting schaub in the 9th round lol. Yes the 9th round