[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP on the block

wsucougar08

Hey guys. A friend in my league desperately needs WR help and has put Gore and AP on the block. He has Rivers, Gore, AP, Gates for starters but his receivers are terrible. He recently traded Schaub for Greg Jennings and his other two starters are Braylon Edwards and Steve Breaston. He is deep at RB with Marsh Lynch, Ricky Williams, Glen Coffee, and Fred Jackson on the bench. I'm interested in trading for Gore or AP. What kind of offer should I make to make my second RB starter a little stronger? My team is in my signature. I'd like to keep Turner if possible and trade Moreno and/or Portis, and one of my WR?

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Probably the only way I'd do this is if you play the flex. But if you start 3 WRs then you could certainly be very thin there, as you don't really have a true #1 right now.

Regardless, I think you'd end up paying too much for AP, so Gore might be the more realistic option. You could probably trade Portis and 1 of those WRs (but even then, there's no guarantee he'll take it, and I'm not even sure that would be a huge upgrade for your team, given the loss at WR).

While your immediate need seems to be at RB, your WR corp isn't exactly stacked to lose one of those guys either though... But at least the deal that I mentioned sounds plenty fair enough if you're so inclined.