[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Edwards or Ryan Fitzpatrick?

The 13ers

I need a week 10 bye replacement. I have Trent Edwards, but Ryan Fitzpatrick is now starting.

Any best guesses if Fitz will be starting then?

The waiver wire is really thin at QB position and I need to at least have a starter for one week.

Thanks!

Well, if you want to base this on guesses, then I'd say go with Fitzpatrick, because he's looked slightly better than Trent Edwards in his time playing...

But considering that you had no idea Edwards left with a concussion, and have done no research on who will be the starter going forward, I don't think anyone should offer you anymore than that...

Please do some research before you ask people to take time out of their day to give you advice... But at least you have my GUESS on the matter.

Wow. Nice response.

Anyways, I was hoping for a homer that would know more than I. The Bills arent a team I follow closely. It sounds like Fitz may be the guy regardless of Edwards concession.

I was hoping someone had more insight than I. That's what the forums are about.

fitzpatrick is the man you want..edwards has let us down so much..im a bills fan..this happened last year to he got a concussion and then came back and did horrible..and thats y we brought in fitzpatrick..ur gonna see him have alot better games than edwards will ever have. go with fitz he at least knows how to throw to evans and his WR to get some dam points. get rid of edwards.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=305252

fitzpatrick is the man you want..edwards has let us down so much..im a bills fan..this happened last year to he got a concussion and then came back and did horrible..and thats y we brought in fitzpatrick..ur gonna see him have alot better games than edwards will ever have. go with fitz he at least knows how to throw to evans and his WR to get some dam points. get rid of edwards.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=305252

Thanks!. It's pretty sad when those two are my best options.