[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB - .Alex Smith, Henne, Bulger, Stafford, Young?

ark

Who has more fantasy value for the rest of the season.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which Qb has best value

• Alex Smith - On a run first team, but has two good receivers now in V Davis and Crabtree
    • Henne - Looks good, but does not get enough chances due to wildcat & Miami has no good receivers
    • Stafford - Assume he and Calvin are fully healthy when you make the decision
    • Bulger - How good is he? Has quite a few interceptions in the last few games
    • Vince Young - How good is he?

Health is the obvious concern with Stafford and Calvin right now, but assuming they get back healthy, you know they'll be down some scores and continue to air it out. Maybe I'm biased as a UGA grad, but I think the kid will continue to get it done, and there's no doubt it's a favorable situation for passing there.

I guess Smith might be the safe pick right now though, as he looked like a new QB to me on Sunday, with Bulger getting the honorable mention for being on a team that will inevitably pass (just not pass well).

All the other guys you have mentioned have far too many question marks for me to recommend any one of them (I almost wished you had a none-of-the-above option when I first looked at it.)