[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

cbreese

QB, need 2 (roethlisberger bye) leaning towards bulger and fitz

alex smith vs ind

bulger vs det

fitzpatrick vs hou

RB, need 2, leaning towards slaton and johnson (bench adp?)

ADP vs gb

slaton vs buf

chris johnson vs jac

WR, need 3 (leaning towards marshall, white, and hester)

marshall vs bal

white vs no

boldin vs car

hester vs cle

jennings vs min

walter vs buf

d/st (leaning towards picking up arizona)

gb vs min

ari vs car

going with bulger and fitzpatrick hoping for a miracle (could not get alex smith anyway)

so slaton over cj (buffalo d allows more rushing yards), right move?

any more input on WR? leaning towards hester due to cle matchup, boldin faces car pass d ranked #1, want to play jennings but has not done much lately due to double teams

picked up dallas d/st vs sea (could not get ari vs car), play dallas over green bay? gb may be pumped up over favre matchup?

Start none of your QBs. Go ahead and drop Fitzpatrick, pick up Stafford and start him if available.

Do NOT start AP in my opinion. Being a die-hard Packers fan it has been revealed that Dom Capers has focused on stopping AP as his number 1 priority and letting Favre beat him. An example was when they played before and AP had 55 yards on 20 somethin carries.

Start Marshall, Boldin, and Jennings. Once again me being a Packers fan and recognizing that Antonio Winfield being out means Greg Jennings match upped with someone not that good. I also feel a big game from Boldin this week.

Start Arizona's Defense without a doubt.

..Just what I would do.

dont start ryan 'noodlearm' fitzpatrick unless you are awarded points for the lowest YPA. Alex Smith might get you garbage time points the same way seneca wallace did against Indy back in week 3. I'd start Bulger (gulp) and hit the ww for something more servicable. Anything.

Slaton/CJ look good this week. and I'd go marshal/white/hester.