[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possibly, the most valuable RB committee?

ChantMyName

Has anyone else thought of the idea to start P.Thomas AND M.Bell if possible? I currently own P.Thomas and M.Bell just became available on the WW. Do I scoop'em or just avoid the headache of trying to decide which to start? But, lately Sean Payton has been doing a good job of giving them equal opportunities to score (only difference being that Bell gets lots of goal line looks.) But, maybe this could turn into a great RB2 and/or Flex solution considering the S.O.S. for the rest of the season. There's potential for a lot of RB points here. I dunno...maybe....Damnit!!! I just want to make use somehow of stupid Pierre "I have a French name" Thomas!!!..........Could work though.

Edited by ChantMyName

first off, grab bell off the ww before someone else does. if one of those RBs goes down to injury the other one becomes top-10 instantly.

I don't know who your other RBs are, but it's certainly worth holding both these guys to see how things play out. You would need a very juicy matchup for both to be playable together though. Atlanta isnt one of those matchups so play a wait and see approach.

Yeah, I'll do that I guess. But, as you can see in my signature which is my roster, I don't have much of an alternative this week.

Bradshaw is banged up. Greene is only in his second game and who knows how they're going to work him in especially against a tougher rush d.

Still thinking about it but I might just roll the dice on Greene. Atleast that way I'm spreading my bets.