[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M.Crabtree vs. M.Sims-Walker

skins1

Our trade deadline ends this week and I own M.Sims-Walker and was wondering how you think he will perform for the rest of the season compared to M.Crabtree?? I was thinking of making a trade offer to another owner for Crabtree since I was kinda disappointed with Sims-Walker's performance last week against Tenn. Do you think that was a fluke and who do you think will perform better over the 2nd half of the Fantasy season between these 2?? I already have R.Moss & Ocho as my WR1 & WR2 and looking to get a consistent WR3 for the rest of the year. Right now my other WR's are Sims-Walker, Maclin, Hester and I don't want to have to try and play musical chairs with these guys each week and try to guess who will have the hot hand and kinda think Crabtree could come on pretty big during the 2nd half of the year as they are already using him alot and he wasn't even there for the begining of the season. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!