[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB to start in place of slaton?

cbreese

Waiver priority did not allow me to get ryan moats with slaton on my bench now

so which free agent(s) would be best to pick up this week and/or season since my boy ADP is on a bye and slaton may be done?

Maroney vs Mia (morris out indefinitely?)

Cadallic vs GB

Fargas (bye)

Parker vs den

Chris Brown vs ind

Check and see if Parker is healthy and playing again, because I don't much like any of those options. Either it's a stout run D or a stout offense all of those other guys are gonig against, and it could make it a tough running day for all of them. Otherwise, Maroney is the best bet, but Miami won't be easy.

Don't worry too much about Slaton going forward though. It wasn't just fantasy projections that were high on this guy. Houston obviously is too, and they haven't given up on him yet. They just want him to stop fumbling the stupid football and get a few more yards.

If he does that, he's obviously got explosiveness beyond their other backs that makes him hard to bench.