[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need a flex starter!?

lars12

I hate to do it, I really hate to do it but,

I recommend starting Julius Jones this week

Moats/Slaton could bite you in the rear depending on the whim of Kubiak and whether or not Slaton can hang onto the ball, plus Indy's defense is better than average (though dinged up)

Smith is too hurt to consider as a strong option, he'll cede carries to Morris again

I like Stewart, he'd be my other option as he is Mr TD in Carolina and probably will find the endzone again this week.

But ultimately you've got a clear starting RB, on a decent, though inconsistent offense, playing the Detroit Lions...I think you take a shot that JJ goes off especially given that its your flex position.

Best of Luck,

WashD

k smith vs sea

julius jones vs det

j stew vs no

slaton vs ind

moats vs ind

starting chris johnson and deaneglo williams already who should start at flex?

You can't go the Houston route. Way too unpredictable with Slaton and Moats. You can't really go with J Stew, either, as the Saints will focus on the run to make Delhomme rattled. However, Michael Turner did just bust 150 on them...

But if we're being realistic, it's between J Jones and Kevin Smith. And considering Jones hasn't done jack in the past 4 games, he's pretty unreliable. He has a nice match-up with Detroit, but Kevin Smith has a nice match-up with Seattle, too.

Smith scores touchdowns and has been better all season than Jones.

Go with Kevin Smith.

For more Fantasy Football advice and updates, go to www.nflsoup.com