[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Schaub or Alex Smith

LOL... that guy got so mad, and we ended up agreeing with him. I mainly just made the counterpoints because he was an ass about everything, otherwise I would'nt have commented, because I confess, I haven't really kept up with those guys other than their overall production.

I still think Schaub is the safer play, because I can't see them just doing nothing against Indy. I think there's some weaknesses there waiting to be exposed on D too. But ya, I don't disagree that Smith could have the most upside this week (he's still a gamble to me though).

This is nice to see. I'm sure you figured me all out after one post, but contrary to popular belief, I'm new to "spamming", and had no ill intentions when I signed up in this forum.

I think it's an awsome forum, and I have no qualms with posting my site in y profile, and letting my advice do the talking.

I totally get all the disagreement in the argument for Smith vs Schaub. If there weren't any disagreement, I'd be disappointed. But the way you (you specifically) hounded me for something I genuinely mistakingly did, was just asinine.

I'm sure you won't lose any sleep at night, but whether you like to admit it or not, treating someone like a piece of crap in a forum is no different that treating them like a piece of crap on the street.

You probably think you're funny and smart or whatever, but in reality, you're really just a jerk.

but that's just it, they're not. Sure, the numbers to-date this year say so, but any team would perform less when their top CB is out. Look again at your Smith Cons #3. That was the first week back for their CB.

Of course, I'd put SF's obsessive desire to get Crabtree into the game as a big plus.

Choose the QB who'll be on TV :wacko:

Again with this Cortland Finnegan crap.

They gave-up two 350+ yardage games in their first two games, both of which Finnegan started in.

Then they let Mark Sanchez throw for 170+ and two touchdowns in his third game before he got hurt.

They proceeded to be crap while he was out, and then they shut down David Garrard and the Jags, who hadn't been good in three weeks.

How is this still an argument in your favor?

Here's some refreshing news both both sides of this argument.

While I stand by my defense that Alex Smith should perform well and I originally felt Schaub would not, some injuries to the Colts secondary have changed my mind.

Marlin Jackson is done for the year with a torn ACL, Kelvin Hayden is listed as questionable, and "always injured" stud safety, Bob Sanders, is awaiting word from Dr. James Andrews on his injury, which likely means he won't play this week.

None of this bodes well for the Indy defense, and it makes things a lot easier on Schaub.

I renounce my vote for Smith under these ridiculous injury circumstances. There is no way Schaub should sit on an roster with this news.