[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help me with my WR/RB situation!

Thanasi

So, I need help deciding who to start at WR and RB this week. It can be either 2 RB and 3 WR or 3 RB ant 2 WR.

The Players:

Marion Barber

Lesean McCoy

Greg Jennings

Michael Crabtree

Santana Moss

Antonio Bryant

Mario Manningham

Mike Wallace

Jamaal Charles

Ryan Moats

The scoring in this league is ESPN standard. I just want the potentially highest scoring combination.

Thank You!! :wacko:

I'll force rank them in standard scoring

1) Marion Barber - Starting to look more healthy, intense rivalry, like him to see the endzone this week

2) Jennings - His talent is starting to show, TBB can't rush the passer so that should open up some long opportunities for him

3) Crabtree - Good match up, though the Titans D showed life last week against the pass, he's got so much talent this could be a breakout game for him

4) Jamaal Charles - Not a bad match up, speedy and could easily break a big one against the inept Jags D on either a swing pass or a outside run

5) Santana Moss - Not a great match up and Campbell looks horrible, but at least you know he's going to get targets and the Skins might fall behind and have to go deep early

6) Mike Wallace - Playing at Denver is tough, but he's got some decent upside this week as the Denver secondary is not especailly deep

7) LeSean McCoy - value depends on how much Westy plays, I bet Westy plays a bunch

8) Moats - Upside alert, if Slaton fumbles he's in for another ton o carries, but I think they re-dedicate to Slaton this game

9 and on) Mario and Bryant shouldn't really be considered as options at this point

Best of Luck,

WashD