[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEST tight end THIS WEEK?

captain77

this is pretty much a TD league and TE's get 9 points for a score. SO i would prefer 2 catches for 12 yards and 1 TD rather than 7 catches for 97 yards.

TE on WW:

S Havner @ TB (if finley is out, havner could be a good play)

J Finley @ TB (not sure if he is going to play this week)

M Lewis vs KC (plays KC)

F Davis @ ATL (may get balls thrown to him but will he get scoring opps?)

K Boss vs SD (but not sure of his status just yet)

T Heap @ CIN (tough d)

my team is in my sig: WHO DO I DROP?

THANKS!!!!

Edited by captain77

I'd use Havner if he's playing. Find out for sure. Otherwise, Davis looks good. Typically, Bengals have a difficult time holding down good tight ends, but Heap isn't doing much so it's risky. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a touchdown. The guy to drop looks obvious to me - Kina. Why is he even on your roster? :wacko:

I'd use Havner if he's playing. Find out for sure. Otherwise, Davis looks good. Typically, Bengals have a difficult time holding down good tight ends, but Heap isn't doing much so it's risky. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a touchdown. The guy to drop looks obvious to me - Kina. Why is he even on your roster? :wacko:

thanks for the reply BengalFan. i have multiple posts up with similar topics and NOT ONE person has suggested to drop KITNA....i am f-ing shocked!!!! i agree i would think he should be my first choice to drop.

"why is he even on your roster?" you ask...well...i can NOT get a b/u QB on my team to save my life. there is nobody left and my last two have been delhomme and hill. i figured i would give up spending ANOTHER $5 on trying to find a b/u qb and since DAL is past there bye i figured if romo goes down kitna will be the qb and is as good as bet as anyone else out there at this point. and my league would snake him up to spite me so i would never get him LOL

thanks again for the reply.

Edited by captain77