[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

lekraus

DO I START MIKE WALLACE OR LT? BOTH ARE ON THE ROAD WALLACE BEING A WR MAY HAVE LOWER NUMBERS BECAUSE OF THE NOISE WHILE LT MAY GET REPS BECAUSE THE GIANT JUST PLAIN SUCK AS OF LATE. I CAN'T START A DEFENSE THIS WEEK BECAUSE THE VIKINGS ARE OFF AND THEY ARE ALL I HAVE. DURING THE DRAFT I DECIDED THAT MISSING A DEFENSE WAS A GOOD TRADE JUST SO I COULD DRAFT AN EXTRA POSITION PLAYER. SO FAR SO GOOD.

DO I START MIKE WALLACE OR LT? BOTH ARE ON THE ROAD WALLACE BEING A WR MAY HAVE LOWER NUMBERS BECAUSE OF THE NOISE WHILE LT MAY GET REPS BECAUSE THE GIANT JUST PLAIN SUCK AS OF LATE. I CAN'T START A DEFENSE THIS WEEK BECAUSE THE VIKINGS ARE OFF AND THEY ARE ALL I HAVE. DURING THE DRAFT I DECIDED THAT MISSING A DEFENSE WAS A GOOD TRADE JUST SO I COULD DRAFT AN EXTRA POSITION PLAYER. SO FAR SO GOOD.

You have to go with LT over Mike Wallace. Wallace is a third option on a team that likes to run-first IF POSSIBLE. Even when they do pass, it won't be easy to Wallace to put up even solid numbers against a very good, yet humbled, Broncos defense.

With that said, LT, is coming off a 50+ yard and two score game, is getting some confidence back, and is facing a very beatable Giants run defense. We've seen them get run on this year, and if the Chargers actually commit to it and use the play action effectively, we could see the Giants drop their fourth straight.

Regardless, LT will get more touches, is a goal-line threat, and the number one option at his position.

LT or bust.