[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Percy Harvin a must claim?

opatski

Someone just dropped Percy Harvin and i feel i should grab him.

My WR core: Desean Jackson, Dwayne Bowe, Greg Jennings, Sidney Rice, and Jeremy Maclin

Dwayne Bowe's been a huge dissappointment, but he plays Detroit tomorrow. Maclin seems like the obvious choice to drop, but could just be a wash

any advice is much appreciated

Someone just dropped Percy Harvin and i feel i should grab him.

My WR core: Desean Jackson, Dwayne Bowe, Greg Jennings, Sidney Rice, and Jeremy Maclin

Dwayne Bowe's been a huge dissappointment, but he plays Detroit tomorrow. Maclin seems like the obvious choice to drop, but could just be a wash

any advice is much appreciated

I take it you can only have 5 WR on your roster....I would drop Maclin for Harvin as well. I'm not a big fan of starting 2 WR on the same team, not that you would, but Harvin is a better choice than Maclin IMO.

I take it you can only have 5 WR on your roster....I would drop Maclin for Harvin as well. I'm not a big fan of starting 2 WR on the same team, not that you would, but Harvin is a better choice than Maclin IMO.

thought about the starting two on the same team thing, but as you can see I have Sidney Rice too, so it might happen anyway. Although Desean Jackson is definitely starting for me every week most likely, and i have a good RB core so most weeks i only start 2 WR anyway.

Hmmmm, Bowe is playing Jacksonville tommorow in my league :wacko:

thats right thanks, doesnt change anything, both have bad Ds against the pass except Detroit actually gets to the QB sometimes

Edited by opatski