[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help I always start the wrong guys

ltrainpr

I'm in a PPR league (2 receptions per point) that has to start 2RB, 2WR, and a RB/WR flex option. I'm 3-5 in this league and a win this week would be huge. I have Vincent Jackson, Donald Driver, Chad Ochocinco, Frank Gore, LT, and Laurence Maroney. I'm thinking of starting everyone, but L. Maroney. The reason I'm freaking out is because C Ochocinco is going against Baltimore, LT hasn't done much this year, and Driver is probable because he only practiced on Friday due to a neck stinger. L Maroney is going against Miami who has a pretty good run defense, but two of their good run stoppers Channing Crowder and Jason Ferguson are out this week.

Straight up freaking out, PLEASE HELP ME!!

Edited by ltrainpr

I'm thinking of starting everyone, but L. Maroney.

You kind of answered your own question right there. Even though Maroney is having a good game so far, you made the correct decisions with the lineup you had.

But the main reason why no answered is there are so many questions that come in on a Sunday morning, that you need to "bump", or your topic will just fall down the list.

We don't mean offense to you personally, and I for one will answer even easy questions if you just bump them where I can see them.

Thanks for nothing. I don't know why I bother.

When a whiny she-male came crying to Vito Corleone asking what he should do, the Godfather was harsh with him.

"You can act like a man."

My advice based on your topic title? Make your start/bench decisions, then start the opposite of what you decide. Costanza yourself. And watch the Godfather.

When a whiny she-male came crying to Vito Corleone asking what he should do, the Godfather was harsh with him.

"You can act like a man."

My advice based on your topic title? Make your start/bench decisions, then start the opposite of what you decide. Costanza yourself. And watch the Godfather.

Constanza yourself. No truer words have ever been spoken. But really, how can anyone expect to get speedy, sound advice when they ask the DAY of the games?