[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Ronnie Brown/Winslow for A Johnson/Gates?

Alright so i was offered a trade. I'd be giving away Ronnie Brown, Kellen Winslow and Braylon Edwards for Andre Johnson and Antonio Gates.

This is what my starting lineup will be for the rest of the season:

QB- A. Rodgers

RB- Cedric Benson

RB- Ronnie Brown

Flex- Steven Jackson

WR- Marques Colston

WR- Greg Jennings

TE- Winslow or Finley from GB when healthy

DEF- Ravens

K- Akers

If i made the trade Steven Jackson would be my No.2 RB and Jennings my Flex and I'd Start Antonio Gates obviously

My thinking is it would be worth it cause Gates is on a Passing team and i think his production has to go up...Andre Johnson is obviously the man and with Owen Daniels out should see more passes. And I think browns value is going down a little with Ricky Williams there eating up his td's... What do you's think?! Need help making up my mind!

p.s. Andre Johnson is my favorite playerrr! =]

Any chance you can get a RB thrown back at you to make it an even 3 for 3? I like both AJ, and Gates over what you currently have.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=307198

he's got hightower and chris johnson starting...i know he wson't trade either...then he has beanie wells, marshawn lynch, and knowshon moreno on his bench...i might be able to pull moreno out of him