[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I crazy for even considering putting A.P. on the bench?

jdunk

No flex? This is ridiculously tough. I'd bench Ray Rice. I mean, it's a coinflip though. All 3 have easy matchups. All 3 are hot. All 3 have insane upside.

I understand where you're coming from with benching AP - C. Johns and Rice have been on hot streaks. If you bench him and he does mediocre - you're a genius. If you bench him and he goes nuts - you're the worst owner of all time for benching AP against the Lions.

At this point, flip a coin and dont' stress it, because it's a total coin flip. For the record, though, I can say McGahee getting a goal line carry or 2 against the Browns vuluturing a TD. That's the only reason why I'd say Rice.

..flip the coin!

Help?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=307430

You have all three of those RBs and Roddy White and OCHOCINCO and D jackson at WRs are you in like a 3 team leauge? Why don't you just decide which of the 3 you like the least and trade one for Vincent Jackson or Reggie Wayne instead of letting one of them waste away on your bench each week.

Common its AP and they are playing the Hello Kitties from Detriot. In addition with Vince Young at the helm, the Titans have a very clear game plan. Give the ball to Chris Johnson.

Start AP and Chris Johnson.

this AD against the lions....common you couldnt ask for a better cake matchup and chris johnson has come back as that teams work horse keep him in there. Flacco is also a much better QB and can stretch the field better then young, thats why i'd lean more towards johnson then rice, although you could say that maybe helpful for rice, hmm....either way i dont think you can choose wrong between rice and johnson.

Edited by sinct84