[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Ray Rice for Brady?

bwweagle

I'm lookin gto upgrade my QB position (roster below). I have a good stable of RBs. Another manager in my league has Favre, Brady & Big Ben on his roster and has Gore, Hightower & Bradshaw at RB.

I'm thinking of offering Rice for Brady. It seems pretty even but I feel like his team is gettin gthe better upgrade overall.

Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Will answer your as well.

ROSTER:

McNabb

De Jackson

R Wayne

Driver

MJD

Chris Johnson

Witten

BENCH:

Maroney

Donald Brown

Kevin Smith

Ray Rice

OchoCinco

Shiancoe

I'm lookin gto upgrade my QB position (roster below). I have a good stable of RBs. Another manager in my league has Favre, Brady & Big Ben on his roster and has Gore, Hightower & Bradshaw at RB.

I'm thinking of offering Rice for Brady. It seems pretty even but I feel like his team is gettin gthe better upgrade overall.

Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Will answer your as well.

ROSTER:

McNabb

De Jackson

R Wayne

Driver

MJD

Chris Johnson

Witten

BENCH:

Maroney

Donald Brown

Kevin Smith

Ray Rice

OchoCinco

Shiancoe

I would TOTALLY do it ! You've definately got the RB's covered so it would be an awesome trade. Both hubby & I agree. MY team is NOTHING like urs, have one posted if u'd take a look. Just picked up a team and have LOTS of problems. You'll see. GREAT luck with yours!

I would definately offer the trade, you have more then enough depth at RB. However if I was in his position Rice for Brady might not be enough value for you me. Its all about his percieved value and if you could toss in another player maybe a D or TE that he needs an upgrade in that might help. If you can get it go for it, just try to think if he will buy Brady's value = Rices value.

I would definately offer the trade, you have more then enough depth at RB. However if I was in his position Rice for Brady might not be enough value for you me. Its all about his percieved value and if you could toss in another player maybe a D or TE that he needs an upgrade in that might help. If you can get it go for it, just try to think if he will buy Brady's value = Rices value.

DO IT!!!