[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE this week, non-ppr

cbreese

olsen vs sf- play the hot hand after 3 tds last week? proved #1 in receiver in red zone

OR

winslow vs mia- mia has allowed 5th most fantasy pts to TE and chemistry with rookie qb freeman

oh, and also d/st (don't really like either this week, but only garbage left in free agency)

dal vs gb- on the road to face a Packers offense that can score? gb o-line has been trouble for rodgers though

OR

gb vs dal- usually good for sacks, turnovers and maybe even a score each week, but the Bucs put up 38 pts on them last week?

My vote is Olsen, you gotta think Cutler will be looking his way from the week they had last week.

Also I am starting Olsen as well...:wacko:

Edit: well starting Hester makes things a little more iffy, look at it this way, the more looks Hester gets the less Olsen gets and vise versa. I always hate starting 2 people from the same team, just my opinion

Edited by sp33dkills02