[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice for playoffs

bg3223

I will try to make this short...

10 team standard league, start 1QB, 2RBs, 1 Flex, 2WRs, 1TE, 1D/ST, and a kicker.

My team:

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Maurice Jones Drew

RB Chris Johnson

RB Ray RIce

RB Cedric Benson

WR Desean Jackson

WR Marques Colston

WR Steve Smith (Giants)

TE Kellen " The Soldier" Winslow

D/ST Bears and Bills

K David Akers

Probably not a factor, I do have Ahmad Bradshaw and Steve Breaston as well.

I am currently tied with one other team for 1st place, and am looking for a solid TE and D to get me through the playoffs which is week 14-16.

Trade prop: Ray Rice and Kellen Winslow for Vernon Davis and Saints D.

My other question is who do you think will finsh out the year stronger, Cedric Benson, or Ray Rice? And between Steve Smith and Desean Jackson?

I def wouldn't trade away a top 5 RB away. Too much season left. You have 3 studs at RB, but anything could happen to anyone of them making you significantly weaker than you are now, whether it be long or short term. Keep your squad as is. I rank DJAX ahead of Smith due to his added value in special teams AND the Giants seem committed to running the ball more and Andy Reid is the polar opposite. Stick with your squad.

Thats my problem...I have 4 studs @ RB, and I have one of them on the bench every week, either Benson or Rice. I was wondering if I should beef up my team on the D and TE spots with this trade?

How about upgrading @ the WR spot and going after a top reciever like Larry Fitzgerald or Andre Johnson?