[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice - S. Jackson for R. Moss?

Tommygator99

What are your thoughts on the comparative value of the these two? I would be giving up Jackson and getting Moss. I tend to think Jackson has more value if only because he gets more touches each week. However, the way the Rams have been scoring that may not be true. Jackson is my best RB as the others are LT, Mendenhall, and J. Jones (not pretty, I know). We are both 3-6 for the year and need to do something significant to have any shot at the playoffs.

In our league, trades have to be equitable position-wise (i.e. RB & WR for RB & WR) so I would have to give up a WR as well and would get an RB in return. The options are as follows:

My WR's

G. Jennings

H. Ward

D. Hester

P. Harvin

M. Crabtree

His RB's

M. Barber

R. Williams

A. Bradshaw

C. Portis

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Tommygator99

Who are your running backs? You are pretty solid at WR. Remember you can only start a certain amount of players at each position so you would have a decent WR benched each week to have moss and then probably have a mediocre RB replacing S. Jackson

Edited by futureeuqb