[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I give Peyton/AJ to get Rivers/Fitzgerald

joeyemma

10 team redraft...no ppr....6 for all td's...1 for 10 rush/rec////1 for 20 passing

we start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr/te 1 flex k d

roster:

Peyton Manning/ASmith/Bulger

RBrown/RWilliams/KSmith/Westbrooke/McCoy/Beannie

AJohnson/CJohnson/Harvin/ABryant/Maclin/Knox

I give up Peyton Manning and AJohnson to get Fitzy and Rivers

Should I do this trade?

I pick up the bye by getting Fitzy but the real reason I am tempted to do it is because I am afraid Peyton could be sitting during my playoff run.

Thoughts?

thanks

I understand your concern but I'm not too sure about your situation. I guess I'm wondering where you are in the standings. I think that it's kind of a wash deal but Peyton is definitely better than Rivers with Johnson and Fitz neck and neck. Are you for sure getting into the playoffs? This deal is definitely a hard one to wrap around (that's what she said). Hope I helped (not sure if I did though).

Do you really need to make this trade? I can understand if you really need a win and cant afford to take the loss of andre this week but other than that, Peyton is a top 3 qb (maybe #1) so dont give him up. AJ and Fitz are very similar. With Boldin back, that could effect Fitz. And with Owen Daniels out, that could have a lasting effect on AJ.