[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade opinion

madshooter

In dynasty league, ppr league , 16 teams, pretty much standard scoring, .5 per recp.

Been offered 2010 4th rd pick + 2011 2nd rd pick for westbrook, this will turn into a 2011 1st if the guy wins the league this yr. I already know that i wlll be dropping Westy back into the pool of players after this season. Have S Jax and Mendenhall as my rb that i will be keeping. So in essence, should i do the deal and get something for him now, or keep him for the playoff run (concussion, gimpy leg, Mccoy stealing carries) makes me want to dump him now and get something instead of nothing. I don't see me starting him for the rest of the season anyways. Also, the trade deadline for this season ends this Monday, so I can't wait another week to do this.

I have depth at wr and also picked up LJ for basically nothing, so I am ok if either jax or mendenahll went down.

I don't know your whole roster. But as much as you hate to lose a top pick like Westbrook he has really done much as of late. It would be a different story if you had McCoy on your team because then it wouldn't matter much if Westbrook Played or not. However you don't. I say look to get a 2010 3rd round pick, instead of 4th and the 2011 2nd round pick for him. Hope that your depth pulls through. I have Westbrook on my team in one league. It's really such a hassle with him, week in and week out.

See Mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=307859

Edited by Infinity

my team - the IDP players and kicker is

Drew Brees (backup K. Kolb) traded Garrard away 2 weeks ago for Mannigham

Steven Jackson

Rashard Mendenhall

Brian Westbrook

Larry Johnson

Calvin Johnson

Mike Sims Walker

Steve Breaston

Braylon Edwards

Mario mannigham

Antonio Bryant

Antonio Gates

Zach miller

could start 2 rb / 2 wr or 1 rb / 3 wr

also, have what will be a top 3 pick in next years draft from a bottom feeding team, that trade was made before the season, me giving him an extra 1st that i had aquired for his 2010 1st.

Edited by madshooter