[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rice/Driver for Fitz/Slaton

bwweagle

I have Rice, SJax & Chris Johnson & can only start 2. I also have Driver, Smith (NYG) & Holmes at WR & start 2 as well.

I'm thinking of offering Rice & Driver (maybe Smith instead) for Fitzgerald & Slaton.

Any advice/thoughts on this potential move would be appreciated.

Will answer others'...

If you can trade Rice and Driver for Fitzgerald then do it. Don't worry about Slaton, you will never start him over SJax or C-Johnson. (Although Jacksons lack of TDs is alarming)

Are you in a PPR league?

Steve Jackson, Chris Johnson, Fitzgerald, and Steve Smith are ridiculously awesome and at the tops at their positions. Smith looks to be Eli's favorite and if you're in a PPR league then he's money. Fitzgerald is the only one threatening the Reggie Wayne, Randy Moss, Andre Johnson conversation.

DO IT! (Assuming the Fitzgerald owner is dumb enough to accept.)

Rice has Pitt weeks 12 and 16 which would hurt if you are in the playoffs and week 16 is your finals. His other weeks have good promise though. Still, you have great RB's and can afford the loss of Rice for Larry. Larry Fitz has dream matchups the rest of the way through. Slaton is just potential upside at this point. I still think he will take the bulk again once he proves himself. As far as Smith or Driver, thats tough.