[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS?

wreckless518

i currently have j.lewis in this week...but am undecided who to go with...

J.Lewis has a nice matchup against Detroit...

J.Snelling is predicted a big game against NYG

and currently i have D.Hester at my flex spot and hes predicted low this week aginst philly D...do i go with 3RB and start lewis and snelling ..or either of those and let hester ride...i need help i need to pull ahead to make plaoffs im currently 8/12 and top 8 make playoffs...helppp lol

hmmm tough one. I haven't really looked at the snelling situation to depth but I thought that I heard that if Norwood is healthy enough that he would be named the starter. With Norwood coming off an injury who knows how many carries he will get though. What I don't like about Hester is that Olsen has been getting a lot of looks in the red zone, however, Hester should be targeted 7-10 times. I know I didn't tell you who to start but hopefully some of this info helps your decision.

I would likely go with Snelling...regardless if Norwood is back Snelling showed the coaches something last week that tells me he will be the feature and Norwood is made of glass so with Turner hurt they will likely limit him till he is fully healthy.

Check Lewis status as he is nicked up. I would go with both RBs if Lewis is healthy. Hester gets to deal with Samuel...dont like that matcup.

i agree with nsscott...i dont like hester against the philly D specially since he has broken away as the #1 WR there and samuel will be on him...CLE will be able to run like they did on the bills so maybe another 30+ is in the bag for him..and snelling i think i got to go with...im gonna have to sit hester as long as lewis is totally ready

Snelling is preparing to start Sunday against the Giants, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. Neither Jerious Norwood (hip) nor Michael Turner (ankle) practiced on Wednesday.

Spin: Neither Norwood nor Turner has been ruled out, but both seem unlikely to play against the Giants. Snelling is worth a waiver claim in most leagues and could be a nice RB2 option for Week 11 and possibly beyond.