[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MB3 for (my) Burleson / Charles

CSA81

should i just stick with Charles and see what he does for the rest of the seasn? He has done that bad at all...actually done better than MB3 so idk if anyone had any insight on his situation?

thanks for the help will answer yours

it is MB3 for Forsett/Burleson now.... i was looking at it again and he canceled the first and resent this. I think this may even be a better trade for me... Once JJ gets back do you see him taking back the starting position or at least somewhat of a split back situation? thanks

If you only played 2 WRs then I'd say that you're in great shape to make this deal, but even then the deal isn't great for you, other than you would'nt have to worry about Forsett losing playing time, but both him and Charles are backups in your lineup anyway.

Barber's still dealing with some injuries, and while he is still probably a decent upgrade over each one of those backs, it would leave you with no backup WR, and that's the main reason I wouldn't do it (aside from the fact that you don't need to do it either).

Since the goal of trades is to improve your team, not just land top players, I'd say this deal would hurt you more than it helps. Pass