[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I crazy to sit Brees?

MIMJoe

I have been riding D. Brees all year and been doing well. Something just tells me after last weeks big emotional win they could be in for a trap game in Wash. The Washington D is playing really well against the pass. I am thinking Farve in a shootout with Arizona could be the safer play?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ya, I might roll with Favre this week, but I think you're right for sticking with Brees (even though it hasn't always worked out thus far). Going forward, you have to figure AP's going to start getting more involved and run over people for TDs.

I might not be as inclined to think it'd be a shootout if Leinart was in, but ya, Warner should be good to go, and I'd expect him to carve that secondary all day, keeping Favre passing. I wouldn't be worried about Brees being able to handle pretty much any pass D, but NO has shown much more willingness to run the ball than Minnesota has this year. I'd roll with Favre. You probably won't get many better chances to use him over Brees.

I have the same exact decision as you do. I have Brees and Favre. I was debating the same exact thing. Who do I start. I have been riding Brees all year and have been glad to keep Favre away from everyone else.

Right now I am having a hard time in benching Brees. Washington defense has been good and it is at Washington, but it is so hard to bench him.

But I benched Jay Feely tonight and instead I am playing Prater of Denver, because the experts said the matchup was not great for Feely, just like they say with Brees.

My wife told me to along time ago to go with your best players. I didn't really listen to her, well who listens to their wives, but she was right.

It is up to you, but I think I am going to stick with Brees, and I could be wrong, but for you, go with your gut.

Good luck.