[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE threesome and WR foursome

mariguas

Need help on my semi-final match!

For TE i have these options:

Celek vs SF - He has scored for me all season long and vs suspect pass def (although, they came alive vs AZ on MNF)

Finley @ PIT - Definetly Pitt pass def not the same without Troy P.

Fred Davis vs NYG - He is going vs the worst TE def of the league, let alone they have been terrible all around pass def lately, and Campbell has been on fire lately. I don't have him yet but i can pick him up from the WW and drop maybe Snelling.

For WR i need 2 ( my first wr will be Boldin without a question):

Driver @ PIT - Same as Finley above.

MSW vs IND - He has got to have good numbers in 1 out 3 in a row home games. BUT going vs good Colts pass def and will his injury affect him??

H. Nicks @ WAS - Coming around again and he defenitly got Manningham's starting job. BUT what about Redskins excellent pass def?

A. Bryant @ SEA - Excellent matchup vs. one of the worst pass def of the league. BUT can i trust a Bucs player on a semis game?.

Thanks ahead..

Leave a link...

Edited by mariguas

Need help on my semi-final match!

For TE i have these options:

Celek vs SF - He has scored for me all season long and vs suspect pass def (although, they came alive vs AZ on MNF)

Finley @ PIT - Definetly Pitt pass def not the same without Troy P.

Fred Davis vs NYG - He is going vs the worst TE def of the league, let alone they have been terrible all around pass def lately, and Campbell has been on fire lately. I don't have him yet but i can pick him up from the WW and drop maybe Snelling.

For WR:

Driver @ PIT - Same as Finley above.

MSW vs IND - He has got to have good numbers in 1 out 3 in a row home games. BUT going vs good Colts pass def and will his injury affect him??

H. Nicks @ WAS - Coming around again and he defenitly got Manningham's starting job. BUT what about Redskins excellent pass def?

A. Bryant @ SEA - Excellent matchup vs. one of the worst pass def of the league. BUT can i trust a Bucs player on a semis game.

Thanks ahead..

Leave a link...

I lilke Celek, Philly and McNabb have been hot and will continue over SF this week.

I'll have to give the nod to Driver..........he's been a good road receiver this year.

On consistency, go with Celek but the other two options will also do well.

As for WR, Driver has been consistent except last week all year and pretty much been their deep threat. hard too bench there.

But if MSW is healthy again it's hard to sit him when he's playing against my Colts DB's that gave up 21 receptions to BMarshall last week. If we rest our Def and put 5-8 Tim Jennings on him, you might want to think about replacing Driver.

Always go with consistency though, unless of course the matchup warrants a lineup change. In this case still Celek and Driver,

Good luck!

Three questions:

1. Is this PPR or non-PPR?

2. If PPR, do TE's get more pts per reception than everyone else?

3. Can you start more than one TE?

Thanks for answering mine.

1.- non - PPR

2.- 6 pts. for a TD for every position.

3.- I can only start 1 TE, 3 WR and 2 RB. No flex.

It is all writen in my signature, as well as my actual team.

Here's how I see it for Week 15:

Starters

QB: Brady

RB1: R. Rice

RB2 J. Charles

WR1: A. Boldin - As you already know, this one is a no-brainer against DET.

WR2 Donard Driver - Pittsburgh's secondary is not very good, so Driver should excel.

WR3 A. Bryant - Before having to face Revis, Bryant was playing like a WR1 in the previous two games. I love the match-up. I would take a chance on a a Buc here.

TE: F. Davis - Like you said, he's on fire and the Giants can't cover.

K: Hartley

DST: Cards

Bench

Chris Wells

Jason Snelling - I like him for Week 16 against the Bills

B. Celek - honestly, I'm on the fence here because this guy is consistent, but I love the match-up with Davis. This one is a gut call for you.

J. Finley - Drop for F. Davis possibly?

H. Nicks- Next WR3 choice if you decide not to take a chance on a Buc.

Mike Sims-Walker - I don't see this guy getting it done for the rest of the year. Drop for F. Davis.

Final Thought: If you don't want to drop anyone, then play Celek. I think he and Davis are really close this week, so it may not make a difference.

Edited by electricrelish

Thank you very much for your reply electricrelish, that was very thorough and insightfull. I agree with you about dropping MSW if i am benching him this week because i dont think i would start him @ NE next week in my super bowl in case i win this game. What do you think about Beanie Wells vs StL instead of Snelling for next week?

Thank you very much for your reply electricrelish, that was very thorough and insightfull. I agree with you about dropping MSW if i am benching him this week because i dont think i would start him @ NE next week in my super bowl in case i win this game. What do you think about Beanie Wells vs StL instead of Snelling for next week?

Let's see how Wells does against DET this week. If he can't take advantage of the Lions, then it means the game plan is still pass first, run second. Right now, I like Snelling better.

Edited by electricrelish