[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garard, JJ, or Forsett at Flex?

RBBC

Who to start at Flex today?!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. For QB's we get 1 point per 10 yards passing, 5 per TD throw. For RB's we get 2 per 10 yards rushing or receiving, 1 point per reception, and 6 per TD run or catch.

• Garard vs. IND
    • J. Jones vs. TB (PPR)
    • Forsett vs. TB (PPR)

For QB's we get 1 point per 10 yards passing, 5 per TD throw. For RB's we get 2 per 10 yards rushing or receiving, 1 point per reception, and 6 per TD run or catch.

That said, I need to pick one of these three for my flex TODAY:

1. Garard at home vs. Indy

2. Julius Jones at home vs. Tampa

3. Justin Forsett at home vs. Tampa

I've been starting Garard as my flex all year, but last week he really sucked and he hasn't been great vs. Indy in his career. Plus his top receiver is gimpy and has had only one catch each of the last two games. Garard threw for only 139 and 0 TD's last week at home vs. Miami. Come on!

I LOVE the matchup for JJ and Forsett, but unfortunately they split carries so that said, how would you rank those three flex options?

Thanks and good luck!