[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff line up advice

Blackdog

Could you offer some advise about my line up decisions ?

12 team PPR league

* C. Johnson, K. Moreno, Q. Ganther, C. Jennings or B. Wells?.....need to start 2 RB's

* A. Johnson, R. Meachem, D. Mason or Chad Ocho?....... need to start 3 WR's

* H. Miller or K. Boss?...................need to start 1 TE

* Ravens vs Bears or Texans vs Rams? ...need one def team

Chris Johnson is a must start. Go with Beanie for your other RB since Detroit is awful. Oakland's defense at least flickers with life once in a whlie. Detroit's never does.

For your WRs, sit Meachem since it is PPR. The other three WRs you have are clear cut #1 WRs on their respective teams.

TE decision is pretty close... Maybe wait to see what the conditions are like in Piitsburgh and play Miller if the weather doesn't seem so bad. Washington defends the pass pretty well. But Boss is playing well too...

If the Rams start Boller, I'd say go with the Ravens' defense. Cutler is a turnover machine. But if the Rams trot Keith Null out there again, you have to go with Houston. The way I see it is that the Rams were so bad last week that we think they will be that bad every week, but playing at home and, particularly if Boller starts, I just don't think I like Houston as much in that matchup. Houston has this knack of not playing well on the road even against inferior opponents. And the Ravens are right in the thick of the wild card race too, and I like them at home against the league leader in INTs.

I think you play CJ and Moreno. OAK is awful aginst the run and Buck is likely out. Wells could still share.

Start AJ, Ocho, and go Mason for a safe play or MEachem for upside.

Flip a coin on the TEs. Probably Boss with 5 TDs in last six games, but only 1 in last 3.

Bal is tough to sit at home, but STL gives up the most to Defense, and HOU D is solid.

Good luck.