[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? WR= Meacham VS Fitz VS Hicks, D=Den VS Hou, & RB & QB

SuperFreak

(Start, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D) Non PPR, 4 pts TD passing, 5pts td rec/run, 1 pt for 10 yards rec/rush, 1pt for 20 yards passing.

QB (20 yards = 1 pt, Passing TD = 4pt, INT=-1 pt)

Tony Romo @NO

Alex Smith

(SF - QB) @Ph

OR FA

Jason Cambell who I can pick up...

On this I am leaning heavy towards Romo he has been getting 20-30 pts every week lately.

WR (10 yards = 1pt, NO PPR, 5pt TD REC, Fumbles -2)

Miles Austin

(Dal - WR) @NO

Vincent Jackson

(SD - WR) Cin

Robert Meachem

(NO - WR) Dal

Larry Fitzgerald

(Ari - WR) @Det

Hakeem Nicks

(NYG - WR) @Was

I got Fitz sitting now for Meacham but only because I don't know if Fitz will play or how well he will do. What do you all think? Austin/VJ/Meacham or Austin/Jackson/Fitz? I am thinking Meacham only because I think with Fitz hurting and having only a normal year he might score more today than Fitz of Hicks this week.

RB (10 yards=1pt, 5pts a TD, -2 a Fumble)

Rashard Mendenhall

(Pit - RB) GB

Beanie Wells

(Ari - RB) @Det

Quinton Ganther

(Was - RB) NYG

Justin Forsett

(Sea - RB) TB

Yep my RB's sucks I know. Who to start? I was leaning towards Fanther / Forsett but now I am leaning towards Wells and Mendenhall.

TE

Brent Celek

(Phi - TE) SF

K

Stephen Gostkowski

(NE - K) @Buf

DEF

Denver

(Den - DEF) Oak

Houston

(Hou - DEF) @StL

I picked up the team playing STL (Titans?) last week and the D scored 20 points cause STL sucks. But OAK might put Ja Mal INT in, if not they got 3rd string and I expect Denver to get me some points, Hou might flop some how. But I am still open to Hou.

Edited by SuperFreak

Thanks for answering mine.

I say you go with Fitz. If he's not a go, then you go Hicks as the last minute replacement. It's worth the wait for Fitz. Meachem doesn't get a lot of targets.

Better conditions inside say go with Romo, although no visiting QB has done well, but if Dallas gets down or even gets blown out, then he still pad his stats the way Eli did.

Toss-up btwn Houston and Denver, but I think Denver is the better D overall.

Thanks for answering mine.

I say you go with Fitz. If he's not a go, then you go Hicks as the last minute replacement. It's worth the wait for Fitz. Meachem doesn't get a lot of targets.

Better conditions inside say go with Romo, although no visiting QB has done well, but if Dallas gets down or even gets blown out, then he still pad his stats the way Eli did.

Toss-up btwn Houston and Denver, but I think Denver is the better D overall.

i agree with the 1st two points. but would go with houston's def. the're playing the rams (who have the flu bug running rampant).

Thanks guys, I think your right. I just hope they let people know about Fitz early enough I can make the switch if needed.

The flu bug does make me lean towards Hou, they played tough last week too.

I need big points so I think I am going Fitz (Hicks is he is out) and Hou, gotta go all out because it's win get 100+ bucks, lose and I play next week for a refund.