[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Tom Brady Thread

Slim

He's hurt (rib, finger, shoulder). Moss might not be giving his all. It's going to be cold, the wind will be around. O-line is hurting (d line isn't much better and if the bills run all day they keep brady off of the field). Despite a mid season run, he's not really looking like 2007 material.

His coach makes poor decisions. His last 3 weeks have hardly been awesome.

No one outside of "New England" likes him; collective negative energy tends to pierce the Akashic field and his aura is darkened making tight spirals difficult.

His son was just born and for some reason, he is questioning the meaning of life and his place in it.

Club Brady just opened up next to Club Tiger.

Blah diddy blah.

He's Tom freaking Brady. He could score 50 points. If you have him, you play him.

I am a Dolphins and Broncos fan and I hate New England. But this is just so clear. And there are so many threads asking about it. So I just wanted to help you all.

You may go.

ROFL I'm rolling with him. I have all year. and I'm in the playoffs. Not going to abandon him now.

he's played thru injurys all year. and moss can go to sleep and he still has welker and others, maroney should keep the defense Honest.

I hope buff runs all day I'm starting Fred Jackson too :wacko:

Just hope the winds not to bad and it limits how many passingplays NE runs. I saw a report there could be 40 MPH gusts.

For me it's Brady or broke, he's the only QB on my roster now.