[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 16 SUPERBOWL POLL!

Muriel23

Week 16 Superbowl Flex & TE Pick One Each  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you start at flex?

• Addai vs NYJ
    • Meachem vs TB
    • Coles vs KC
    • Snelling vs BUF
    • Harrison vs OAK
    • D. Williams @ NYG
  2. 2. Who would you start at TE

• Heap @ PIT
    • Celek vs DEN

Ok my tentative starting roster (in parenthesis) for my week 16 Superbowl is in my sig.

I also have the availability to pick up one of these defenses for week 16, as I don't think I want to play TEN vs SD. Even though I'm a Titans fan...

Available Defenses:

DAL @ WAS

NYG vs CAR

CAR @ NYG

SF vs DET

BUF @ ATL

OAK @ CLE

I say Harrison and Celek ALL THE WAY to your pretty, shiny trophy after this weekend! I'd play 'em if I had 'em...

I dropped TENN's DST (despite their decent performance last few weeks) and am starting the best avail. Giants DST against a newbie QB (even though he threw for three last week against the Vikes, yikes~).

Go w/SF DST against the cowardly Lions.

Vote on my poll, will ya? :wacko:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312798

I just had a choice off waivers of either Harrison or Snelling and I took Snelling and will start him this week going for the championship. I was the 4th seed going into the playoff and beat the #1 seed by over 100 points in a two week stretch. The championship is now total score over the next two weeks.

The one player I have that really burns me is Moreno. I have him as my flex player right now, but could replace him with either of the following: MSWalker, Jamal Charles, Chris Chambers or Quinton Ganther. I picked up Ganther week before last and played him and got 21 points out of him. MSW seems to burn me even more than Moreno though. I still have some time to think about it.

Edited by JimKW