[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Needing some QB advice. Please help!

TimmyB

For the championship I have Payton Manning however I have no idea if he'll play one series or two or none at all so I'm looking at the waiver wires and also considering Kyle Orton who is on my bench.

So in a pinch that Manning doesn't play...

Kyle Orton vs. Philly - I don't like this match up because Philly has a very aggressive defense.

David Garrard vs. NE - Not to bad but not a lot of weapons for him and they are at NE.

Chad Henne vs. Houston - He is at home and has thrown for over 300 yds his past 3 games

Thank you for your feedback!

For the championship I have Payton Manning however I have no idea if he'll play one series or two or none at all so I'm looking at the waiver wires and also considering Kyle Orton who is on my bench.

So in a pinch that Manning doesn't play...

Kyle Orton vs. Philly - I don't like this match up because Philly has a very aggressive defense.

David Garrard vs. NE - Not to bad but not a lot of weapons for him and they are at NE.

Chad Henne vs. Houston - He is at home and has thrown for over 300 yds his past 3 games

Thank you for your feedback!

I would probably stick with Manning. He will definitely start (he's still got the consecutive games started streak), and I think they're going to try and at least give them a chance to win and stay unbeaten. He may not play the whole game, but I'll bet he plays at least the first half. Revis will probably be all over Wayne all day and Clark, Garcon and Collie will probably be the ones to benefit. Maybe a couple of tds and less than 225 yards from Peyton, but that's still probably better than you can get out of Orton or Henne. Garrard? Hmmm....Might not be a terrible choice...

I sort of have the same dilemna. I'm debating whether to use Peyton, or go with Favre at Chicago or Palmer against Kansas City. I'm leaning towards Peyton because Favre seems to be fading a bit and who knows what the weather will be like in Chicago? Palmer has a great matchup with Kansas City, but their run defense is so pitiful, I think Benson and Larry Johnson are going to be racking up the yards. How much does that leave for Palmer and Ochostinko.

I would probably stick with Manning. He will definitely start (he's still got the consecutive games started streak), and I think they're going to try and at least give them a chance to win and stay unbeaten. He may not play the whole game, but I'll bet he plays at least the first half. Revis will probably be all over Wayne all day and Clark, Garcon and Collie will probably be the ones to benefit. Maybe a couple of tds and less than 225 yards from Peyton, but that's still probably better than you can get out of Orton or Henne. Garrard? Hmmm....Might not be a terrible choice...

I sort of have the same dilemna. I'm debating whether to use Peyton, or go with Favre at Chicago or Palmer against Kansas City. I'm leaning towards Peyton because Favre seems to be fading a bit and who knows what the weather will be like in Chicago? Palmer has a great matchup with Kansas City, but their run defense is so pitiful, I think Benson and Larry Johnson are going to be racking up the yards. How much does that leave for Palmer and Ochostinko.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback and I know I will have to keep a close eye on the Colts.

You have Payton, Farve AND Palmer?!?! Wow! You must have pulled off some brilliant trades. I have to agree with you that I wouldn't really trust Farve in Chicago during the winter although he's played there before during December. And with Palmer, I think the RB's will be running wild given KC's past production against the run :wacko: