[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Bryant, Santana Moss or Josh Morgan?

I'm in my championship week and my roster is set. I just need advice on who to put in my 3rd WR spot.

I had Bryant there, as now and again NO is prone to letting receivers gash them for at least around 60-80. I also figured TB would be playing from behind alot. Was unsure of Winslow's status and who NO would double cover but the thing that rattled me, was Bryant now has a groin injury. Those aren't easy to play through.

Moss is playing Dallas and they've let #1 receivers have some good games lately. Moss is a division rival and he could go off. He's due. But Jason Campbell just plain sucks and I don't know if Dallas will let him get Moss the ball. There's a good chance Moss doesn't break a sweat and Campbell will have a dirty jersey by halftime if you know what I mean.

Josh Morgan's had a good couple of games snagging what? Something like 13 catches over the past half month and he's facing Detroit now? That's tempting, although Davis could poach the entire aerial game from everyone else, along with Gore.

Advice? Anything I should know? Any help is appreciated, thank you.