[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SJax, Beanie, Stewart

BDT13

Hey gang, looking for some RB help here.

Standard scoring non-ppr league

Which 2 RB of these guys do you start? SJax (vs ARI), Beanie (vs STL), Stewart (vs NYG)

I was going to use SJax and Beanie, but now I'm wondering if Stewart is a better start over Beanie since Stew is guaranteed all the carries while Wells could have some carries (and TDs) vultured by Hightower.

Whaddya think ? which 2 do you go with and why?

Thanks as always in advance!

I'd probably go SJax, he's just a machine regardless of matchup, team, line, etc., much in the way Chris Johnson is. I'd also go Stewart, but I'm just a big believer in the guy who will be getting the bulk of the carries. Beanie's looked good recently but with those time shares, one fumble and he's losing carries, or Hightower could be steal TDs. I'm never comfortable with that. Carolina will run on the Giants. NYG has given up over a TD per game on the ground and Carolina knows what they'll have to do to win-keep the ball out of the QBs hands. The pressure will be there all day, so they'll run against it and probably get 80 yards and a score out of Stewart.

Can you lend an opinion here? http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=313112