[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ QB for the championship?

jackets77

Wow, you got any other choices for QB, because I don't like Ryan against a tough Buffalo pass D (in the same game you're doubling up with Snelling), nor do I really like Henne in almost any matchup.

I guess Henne might have the advantage if Miami goes down some scores, but I could almost see them running as much (or more) than usual to try to make sure that doesn't happen. If you're looking for a slightly higher ceiling, I might go with Henne (since you're going with Snelling), but going Ryan and Snelling at least helps ensure that you have a pretty high floor though.

Ya, sorry for the stream of conciousness post, but considering all that, I'd probably go with Ryan (cautiously).

Thanks for the response bro..yeah i'm in bad spot here...QB has been my weakest position all year..i could bench snelling, start maroney and Ryan, but I really like Snelling today...honestly like the both the falcons today but i've not played a RB and QB from the same game ever

Thanks for the response bro..yeah i'm in bad spot here...QB has been my weakest position all year..i could bench snelling, start maroney and Ryan, but I really like Snelling today...honestly like the both the falcons today but i've not played a RB and QB from the same game ever

You and me both man. I had to start Freeman last week, with Ryan hurt and Flacco sucking (so of course Flacco throws 4 TDs). But ya, I think Snelling should be a great start, and as long as you temper expectations for Ryan, he should do just fine too. ( especially how scared I'd be to start Henne). Good luck to ya!