[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Little Playoff help?

kihon

Hey peeps! Hi ! Can I get some playoff only pick recs for a league I'm in?

2010 Playoff only league

I have to pick 12 players that are not on the same team and ones that will provide the most fantasy points.

I have to pick 2-kickers, 2-quarterbacks, 3-running backs, 3-wide receivers, and 2-tight ends.

Every player has to be on different teams

Have fun and thanks for the help

Interesting twist.

I don't think the Bengals will do well, but grabbing Benson as a running back isn't a bad idea. Feely on the Jets would be good too because the rest of their offense doesn't do too much except Jones. What are you leaning towards right now for players?

I've already picked them. I'll post back later

Interesting twist.

I don't think the Bengals will do well, but grabbing Benson as a running back isn't a bad idea. Feely on the Jets would be good too because the rest of their offense doesn't do too much except Jones. What are you leaning towards right now for players?

I have ran a league like this for years....it's fun. You need to come up with a scheme on who you will think will advance to the Superbowl......if you get that right, you usually can do very well. I have mine filled out but I will usually modify it before Saturday, it's tough if you pick a QB that loses in the first round.

Right now I have Romo and Rodgers at QB, Fitzgerald, S. Rice and Moss at WR, T. Jones, R. Rice and either LT or Sproules at RB (don't like these picks much), Colts and Philly Def and the K's from NO and Cinc.

Re: SD, LT in the redzone, but Sproules may break away in either the running or receiving game. Hard to pass on Peterson but Minn has been throwing so much I like Rice, but again, Favre could be a very good pick here. I picked the way I did as I see GB and Dallas moving on to the NFC championship game (watch now they both get knocked off this weekend...lol), and I like SD in the AFC (that is why I may switch to Rivers and maybe Barber for Dallas, as they are running the ball very well).

I Usualy try to get a QB from the NFC and the AFC but did not work out this year. Manning and Rivers also may be good picks....tough when only picking one team. Good luck.