[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First draft of the year..

agreen

Did my first draft of the year... its a 12 man non ppr flex league. Let me know what you all think

QB Flacco//Alex Smith

RB1 Gore

RB2 J Stewart

RB/WR Ben Tate

WR1 Brandon Marshall

WR2 Calvin Johnson

TE Owen Daniels//Zack Miller

K Ryan Longwell

BAL DEF

RES: T. jones, Mcgahee, Braylon Edwards, Lee Evans

Without knowing the scoring system or being able to look at your league's entire draft its hard to really say. But I see you have a lot of faith in Flacco. You're solid at RB and WR, so if Flacco steps it up another notch or two, you're looking good.

scoring system is pretty standard... 6pts for tds (passing rushing receiving)... no ppr. 1pt for 10 yards rushing/receiving.

Yea I agree my qb could be a little better ... but i think flacco should be in for a 4k yard year with the addition of boldin. Might try to package flacco with t jones to try and get romo or maybe rivers, probably not enough though.

solid all around, and if it were a ppr league I would love this team. Try packaging Owen Daniels because I would have Positive vibes from Zach Miller this year in a 12 team league, but all in all I would be confident enough in Flacco.

Did my first draft of the year... its a 12 man non ppr flex league. Let me know what you all think

QB Flacco//Alex Smith

RB1 Gore

RB2 J Stewart

RB/WR Ben Tate

WR1 Brandon Marshall

WR2 Calvin Johnson

TE Owen Daniels//Zack Miller

K Ryan Longwell

BAL DEF

RES: T. jones, Mcgahee, Braylon Edwards, Lee Evans