[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

benson/jennings/boldin trade value?

brtdud7

PPR league...

QB,

3 WR,

2 RB

TE

2 W/R/T flex's

as of now my keeper roster:

kolb, gore, benson, jennings, boldin, vernon.

i need to get down to 5. i also have the #2 overall pick (maybe take ryan mathews?) what kind of player do you think i could get if i traded benson+jennings/boldin for a RB or jennings+bolsin for a WR?

could also trade gore... could a deal like gore+jennings+boldin for a top RB and WR be possible?

I'm not sure who you could trade for... how about looking at teams that have a hole and could use two such players, then posting their four keepers?

If you can't make a trade, then I'm going to annoy you buy suggesting that Kolb might be your least valuable keeper. You could probably get him back in round 2.

i got vernon and kolb for steve smith (CAR) who i was going to drop anyway and my 6th round pick

the only person i can see possibly taking the big gore trade is the commish. he has peyton, AP, sjax, and andre (dont ask me how he got them) and has to choose between jacobs/michael bush/ daniels for his 5th. i wonder if it would be a good deal to do gore, jennings, boldin for andre and AP

tbh i kind of want to get rid of both benson and gore as they are both old (even tho im a niner fan). having the #2 overall really helps matters too

like 5-6 people have come to me about gore but idk if i could get a trade done with them since they dont really have pieces i want.

Edited by brtdud7