[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I reach too much on Ahmad Bradshaw?

brtdud7

I took Ahmad at pick 6.7. It was either him or Cadillac Williams, who went at 6.13.

I would have waited, but I don;t even have a pick in the 7th round and people have been taking some players pretty high (like Joe Flacco at 4.3, for example) so I didn't think he would get to me at 8.1.

I just have a feeling that with the age difference (Jacobs 27, Ahmad 24, and Caddy over there at 28) between Jacobs and Ahmad and Jacobs' performance last season, as well as Ahmad's performance last season while injured, he might soon be the starter, especially helpful in a dynasty league?

Team:

QB: Eli

RB: MJD, Ahmad, McCoy

WR: Megatron, Ochocinco

TE: Dallas Clark

I likey :wacko: ... the Giants will use him more this year, especially around the outskirts of the red zone where he shines. Just stay healthy and it will just be time before Jacobs breaks down, unless they use Jacobs less, which will also benefit Bradshaw, so either way your good, right?

@tazinib

yeah i know i just dont really like reaching too much on guys... but with a 14 team dynasty draft people tend to take players over where they should

Considering you don't have a 7th round pick and his ADP is the mid 7th round, you made the right choice IMO.

good to hear

hopefully the eli/ahmad thing works out. funny how people see eli as a lower keeper, but steve smith and hakeem nicks are so high on people's boards.

and hopefully the whole skipping out on sidney rice to pick up a few picks trade works out too