[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered W. Welker/3rd rd. pick rookie draft for Benson

crazylegs

Here is my league and scoring:

Offered W. Welker/3rd. pick 2011 rookie draft for C. Benson. I do need a #2 wr. Would you accept?

10 teams PPR Dynasty league. 25 man rosters. 6 pts. all td's, 1 pt. ppr, 1 pt every 25 yds. passing. 4 bonus pts for 50+ yd TD pass/ Rush TD/ Receiving TD, 100-199 yd rushing game, 100-199 yd receiving game, 300-399 yd. passing game. 8 bonus pts for 200+ yd rushing game, 200+ yd receiving game, 400+ yd passing game. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 Rb/ WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF;

Here is my team:

QB: A. Rodgers, M. Stafford, C. Whitehurst

RB: F. Gore, J. Stewart, C. Benson, R. Bush, T. Hightower, J. Ringer, A. Dixon,

WR: M. Colston, Mike Wallace, J. Gaffney, L. Robinson, Jacoby Jones, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Brian Hartline, Eric Decker, D. Williams (Tenn)

TE: J. Witten, Z. Miller (OAK),

K: M. Crosby

DEF: Ravens, San Diego

Here is his team:

QB: Rivers, Favre, Orton

RB: Mendenhall, R. Brown, C. Portis, M. Lynch, A. Foster

WR: A. Johnson, S. Smith (Car), M. Austin, W. Welker, G. Tate, D. Henderson, M. Gilyard, T. Price, E. Bennet, E. Sanders

TE: T. Gonzalez, O. Daniels, J. Gresham

K. S. Gostkowski

Def: Niners, NE

Do you accept?

Edited by crazylegs

I would not make this trade with Welker coming off the serious injury... In fact, there's a decent chance that Welker doesn't return to form before Benson gets back, if even then.

Then you add to that you can start up to 3 RBs, and that you have a number of other bonuses that downplay the PPR, and I'd rather have Benson in my flex (even if you have to wait 3 weeks) than take the risk with the aging Welker...

If you're really sold on Welker returning to form, than I guess I can see it, but a 2011 3rd doesn't add very much value at all to what is a kind of lopsided deal for Benson.