[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP's Value ?

Jimmy_22

Does AP's value remain as a top-3 back if Farve does not return? I have Ray Rice, who exploded last year. In a keeper league and the guy who has AP expiring, is offering a straight up trade for Ray Rice. Do it or keep RR for another two years? AP would give me three years.

PPR league where each rec is 1 point.

I'm guessing AP's contract renews if you get him.

It really is up to you. They are both great. However Boldin should cut into Rice's receptions a bit. And if Favre is not playing AP will have to run more.

I'd do it just to have AP and possibly trade him for 2 good players depending on how the rest of your team is. Some owners will go out of their way to get AP and give too much for him.

Good Luck.

In PPR you take Rice for sure IMO. When you take away the seemingly endless amount of TDs that McGhee snagged last season and give them to Rice you have quite the elite. Add the fact that Flacco should take a step forward and move the chains more effectively with Boldin and you get a super stud waiting to happen. It seems almost identical to CJ2K's season prior to last season. Lendale stole all of his TDs and then BOOM. AP's rushing style is extremely prone to injury, as are CJ's touches last year. Rice has zero question marks a LOAD of potential. If AP was more of an ankle breaked like old school LT and less of a bruiser, Farvre came back, and their line was not aging rapidly I would go AP. But that is not the case and your in a PPR where Rice led the league in receptions by RB by 15 (Hightower).