[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My first live draft of the year 200 dollar buy in

jrobertz

QB, RB RB, WR WR WR, TE , D/ST, Kicker

1/2 Point Per Reception, 1 Point Per 20 for every 20 yards passing and 1/10 Point Per Yard Rushing and Recieving

1 Point for 300 Yards Passing and 2 Points for 400. 1 point for 100 yards recieving or rushing and 2 points for 200 yards recieving or Rushing

2 points for 40 Yard td pass, reception, or rushing touchdown.

9 Man Bench, Non Keeper

I would like input on how I did as I have two more drafts this year. I feel My squad is solid though.

QB: Mcnabb

RB: Michael Turner and Deangelo Williams

WR: Colston Welker and Johnny Knox

TE: Dallas Clark

Defense: Pitts

Kicker: Jeff Reed

Bench: Jahvid Best, Arian Foster, Big Ben, Chris Chambers, Legadu Nenee, Chester Taylor, Jeremy Shockey, Julian Edelman and Mike Thomas

Edited by jrobertz

Just curious, but was this from the 1.7 slot? And in a PPR for RB's and with that depth, I'd dangle D-Will for an upgrade at WR.D-Will MIGHT get you 5 receptions.

Yes this was from the 1.7 spot. I have also already considered trading DWill, But we will see.

Edited by jrobertz

Taz I just wanted to mention that Deangelo is a decent ppr back. He had 30 last year and missed some time. Also Take into account it is Half a point for a reception and not a full point, but I still agree with you and I think with Best and Foster.. I will shop him around. Though I think I have some surprises in there at reciever. Knox will have a solid year and I think Mike Thomas will surprise alot of people.

• 2 weeks later...