[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB2 in PPR League

Bizarro

Hey guys, draft is coming up soon and I have done some mocks for my league, so I have some what of an idea who will be available at my 1st pick in a keeper draft.

We keep 2, so I already have R.Rice and AJ.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1,1,1

I would like to get my RB 2 with my 1st pick. I have no problem with taking "upside" players. With that said, my choices look to be between

P.Thomas

J.Charles

K.Moreno

C.Wells

or a rookie

J.Best

CJ Spiller

I like PT, Charles, and Best right now.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

Hey guys, draft is coming up soon and I have done some mocks for my league, so I have some what of an idea who will be available at my 1st pick in a keeper draft.

We keep 2, so I already have R.Rice and AJ.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1,1,1

I would like to get my RB 2 with my 1st pick. I have no problem with taking "upside" players. With that said, my choices look to be between

P.Thomas

J.Charles

K.Moreno

C.Wells

or a rookie

J.Best

CJ Spiller

I like PT, Charles, and Best right now.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

PT is the "safe" pick but Charles has more upside, especially with his "home run" ability. Best has a brutal schedule so I'd steer clear of him until later in the draft. Spiller is also a question mark as defenses are going to scheme to take Buffalo's only real threat away. This is how I'd rank them...

Charles

PT

Wells

Moreno

Spiller

Best

Thanks Prof. I basically am thinking PT or Charles. I had both last year and though PT didn't pan out as hoped, I think this year could be different. JC was a huge waiver pick-up for me and I would hate to miss out if he does continue where he left off, BUT, T.Jones scares me a little.

I'd take both, but I don't see the other being there for me. I plan to take best QB (probably Schaub) with my 2nd pick or a top WR if any slip.

I have until next weekend to decide, so I hope I get that "gut feeling" one way or the other.