[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I have a snowballs chance.......

GReatONE

Just wanted to get some perspective from my local last night. I was drafting out of the 7 spot in snake draft. I feel my RBs could use some upgrade, but just thought I would ask for some opinions. THanks in advance. Starting requrements are in my sig line.

QB - Cutler, Campbell

RBs - Charles, Forsett, Barber, Maroney, C. Taylor

WRs - A. Johnson, Fitz, Bowe, Breaston, McCluster

TEs - Gates, Gonzalez

DEF - 49ers

K - Cundiff

Just wanted to get some perspective from my local last night. I was drafting out of the 7 spot in snake draft. I feel my RBs could use some upgrade, but just thought I would ask for some opinions. THanks in advance. Starting requrements are in my sig line.

QB - Cutler, Campbell

RBs - Charles, Forsett, Barber, Maroney, C. Taylor

WRs - A. Johnson, Fitz, Bowe, Breaston, McCluster

TEs - Gates, Gonzalez

DEF - 49ers

K - Cundiff

You should be fine, especially because it's a PPR. Charles/Forsett/Barber all are upgraded (IMO) in PPR leagues, so you can play Charles and either of the other 2 in your RB slot, AJ and Fitz in your WR slot, and either Bowe or the other RB you didn't start as your flex. If you play the matchups I think you are solid.

Can you answer my post regarding me draft last night?