[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team (12-team ppr)

Hey guys. I feel like I had a pretty good draft. I know I'm a little weak at RB, but let me know what you think.

QB- Bret Favre, Matt Leinert

RB- Pierre Thomas, Tim Hightower, Felix Jones, Darren Sproles

WR- Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, Percy Harvin, Robert Meachem

TE- Vernon Davis, Brandon Pettigrew

DF- Minnesota, Chicago

K- Stephen Gostkowski, Adam Vinatieri

Hey guys. I feel like I had a pretty good draft. I know I'm a little weak at RB, but let me know what you think.

QB- Bret Favre, Matt Leinert

RB- Pierre Thomas, Tim Hightower, Felix Jones, Darren Sproles

WR- Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, Percy Harvin, Robert Meachem

TE- Vernon Davis, Brandon Pettigrew

DF- Minnesota, Chicago

K- Stephen Gostkowski, Adam Vinatieri

After viewing your team I was wondering what draft position and who your first 3 picks were. My guess would be #1 overall was Randy Moss however I've been wrong numerous times in the past. I know its a PPR but as you stated ur RB's are a little weak. Your two go to RB's are going to be sharing touches with Bush/Wells. Ur WR selections are great, I mean...top notch but I kind of feel you went over the top on the WR selections and neglected both QB and RB. I understand its a PPR league however that does not mean neglect the other high fantasy point positions. Good luck with your team tho man, Im sure if Farve has another great year you should be alright.

VJ

After viewing your team I was wondering what draft position and who your first 3 picks were. My guess would be #1 overall was Randy Moss however I've been wrong numerous times in the past. I know its a PPR but as you stated ur RB's are a little weak. Your two go to RB's are going to be sharing touches with Bush/Wells. Ur WR selections are great, I mean...top notch but I kind of feel you went over the top on the WR selections and neglected both QB and RB. I understand its a PPR league however that does not mean neglect the other high fantasy point positions. Good luck with your team tho man, Im sure if Farve has another great year you should be alright.

VJ

I picked 11th, and was AMAZED that Moss slipped there, and Wayne slipped to 14.