[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you make this trade?

jsmoove05

I get Cedric Benson and miami dolphins d for Felix Jones and Jets D its a 12 man ppr league.

My running backs are Adrian peterson, Lesean Mccoy, Felix Jones and Reggie bush. Right now we start 2 rbs and 1 flex i was going to use Jones or bush as flex but if i make this deal i would start mccoy , ap and benson. For some reason I think that Jones is going to split too much time with Barber and choice to be a good option fhis year. Any suggestions.

Edited by jsmoove05

IMO DST's are way over rated, I have never in 6 years of playing in FF, ever drafted a defence before my second last pick, and always play the waver wire based on matchups. I've only been out of the top four in our 12 team league once in six years, with 2 titles, and 2 runner up.

So to answer your question, yes click accepet now before he realizes how big a mistake this is....

Edited by dannygordo

IMO DST's are way over rated, I have never in 6 years of playing in FF, ever drafted a defence before my second last pick, and always the waver wire based on matchups. I've only been out of the top four in our 12 team league once in six years, with 2 titles, and 2 runner up.

So to answer your question, yes click accepet now before he realizes how big a mistake this is....

So you think i should do it since i do have the number 1 d and im getting great value for it?

So you think i should do it since i do have the number 1 d and im getting great value for it?

What I am saying is that Cedric Benson will be way more valuable to your team as a flex RB, than the Jets will be, when you can start the DST that has the best matchup off the waver wire. Put it this way, Benson is worth a mid to late 2nd round pick in almost all drafts. Do you think Any DST's should be going in the first half of a draft, not IMO...