[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starters for week 1, need suggestions please!

gsxunv04

Week 1 is soon approaching and I am already unsure of who to start. I have to start 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and a flex.

I plan on starting:

-Chris Johnson(DUH!!!)

-Brandon Jacobs

-Donald Driver

-Marques Colston

-Miles Austin

I have Kenny Britt, Malcom Floyd, and Mario Manningham on my bench along with Jerome Harrison, Willis McGahee, and Bernard Scott

I am wondering if I should play Jerome Harrison in place of Brandon Jacobs. The Browns play the Tampa Bay Buc's and the Giants play the Panthers week 1. So I am leaning towards Harrison, just based on the mathcup, but dont know if I should pull Jacobs. Also considering only going with 2 WR's and 3 RB's but I like having 3 WR's in the starting lineup(wondering about Floyd over Driver too). Please feel free to comment, all suggestions/input are appreciated.

Week 1 is soon approaching and I am already unsure of who to start. I have to start 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and a flex.

I plan on starting:

-Chris Johnson(DUH!!!)

-Brandon Jacobs

-Donald Driver

-Marques Colston

-Miles Austin

I have Kenny Britt, Malcom Floyd, and Mario Manningham on my bench along with Jerome Harrison, Willis McGahee, and Bernard Scott

I am wondering if I should play Jerome Harrison in place of Brandon Jacobs. The Browns play the Tampa Bay Buc's and the Giants play the Panthers week 1. So I am leaning towards Harrison, just based on the mathcup, but dont know if I should pull Jacobs. Also considering only going with 2 WR's and 3 RB's but I like having 3 WR's in the starting lineup(wondering about Floyd over Driver too). Please feel free to comment, all suggestions/input are appreciated.

too early to tell, a lot could happen in the next 2 weeks before the first games..... my answer today would be Harrison.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a tough time deciding on my flex spot. I currently am planning on starting 2 RB's and 3 WR's but am thinking about swapping out Marques Colston for Brandon Jacobs in my flex spot. Anyone think this is a good idea or should I stick with the current roster?

Schaub

C. Johnson

J. Harrison

M. Floyd

M. Austin

M. Coslton(flex; considering Brandon Jacobs here)

K. Winslow

L. Tynes

Chargers

Any help? The vikings secondary is a bit weak, although The saints have a potent offense with plenty of weapons I think Devery will do alright. I have Royal in the starting lineup but need some advice on wether or not to swap him with Devery. Gladly apprecaite any tips/advice guys.

I think the below is your best line up for the first week...you don't start Jacobs, i wouldn't roll the dice on Henderson, and as much as I like Eddie Royal your other WRs are stronger.

Schaub

C. Johnson

J. Harrison

M. Floyd

M. Austin

M. Coslton

K. Winslow

L. Tynes

Chargers

Out of curiosity what is your scoring system? PPR or not?

Best of Luck,

WashD

Thanks a ton for the replies guys, it is not a PPR league.

I have another league, non ppr 12 team, and am wondering if I should go Eddie Royal or Devery Henderson? In this league my starting roster is

Aaron Rodgers

Steve Smith(NYG)

Pierre Garcon

Eddie Royal(or Devery Henderson)

Steven Jackson

Jamaal Charles

Visanthe shiancoe

Matt Prater

Chargers D/ST

Bench is

TJ "soon to be dropped" Houshmanzadeh

Matt Forte